Gogo Maweni’s Unfortunate Encounter With Her Pet Snake (PHOTO)

"Pythons are not poisonous, so there's no need to be overly dramatic."

Gogo Maweni's Unfortunate Encounter With Her Pet Snake (PHOTO) - The Times Post
Gogo Maweni's Unfortunate Encounter With Her Pet Snake.

Gogo Maweni, a well-known Sangoma, who is known for her love and bond with snakes, recently experienced an unexpected turn of events. Despite nurturing her pet snake for years, it unexpectedly bit her on the hand, leaving her injured and shocked.

On several occasions, Gogo Maweni has delighted her social media followers by sharing photos and videos of herself fearlessly interacting with snakes, owls, and other intimidating animals.

Her bravery has been widely applauded, as she displayed a deep connection and trust with her pets.

[ Skoropo Accuses Makhadzi’s Former Dancer Limpopo Boy Of Stealing His Song ]

However, the recent incident took many by surprise when Gogo Maweni shared a picture of her injured hand. The image quickly garnered reactions from social media users, with some expressing their disbelief and offering their opinions.

One user commented, “Pythons are not poisonous, so there’s no need to be overly dramatic.” This response reflects the misconception that all snakes are venomous, when in fact, pythons are non-venomous constrictors.

Another user humorously suggested, “Get yourself a black mamba as a pet, I want to see something!” This comment highlights the fascination and curiosity that people have regarding dangerous and exotic animals.

Gogo Maweni’s unfortunate encounter serves as a reminder that even with years of nurturing and bonding, animals can still display unpredictable behavior. It also emphasizes the importance of understanding the nature and characteristics of the animals we choose to keep as pets.

Catch up with the latest news from The Times Post on WhatsApp by following our channel. Click here to join.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here